- Laughter will save us!
- Laughter is something that we desperately need in our lives, in our classrooms, in our every day conversations.
- Let’s talk people love laughing and we never miss the opportunity to make our students burst with laughter.
- We have a few sets designed in such a way that we can guarantee a lot of humour in your classroom.
- Everybody should have a squirrel at home.
- You don’t need a driving licence to drive a car.
- You should share your deepest thoughts with everybody.
- Marriages should last no more than five years.
- You shouldn’t be able to enter a country if you don’t speak its language.
- On each cards there is an awkward sentence the students CANNOT disagree with.
- They need to find a way to persuade their partner or other members of the group that what is written on the cards is ultimately true.
- There is always a lot of laughing here, but we also practise creativity, dealing with stereotypes and looking at things from other people’s perspectives.