- Laughter will save us!
- Laughter is something that we desperately need in our lives, in our classrooms, in our every day conversations.
- Let’s talk people love laughing and we never miss the opportunity to make our students burst with laughter.
- We have a few sets designed in such a way that we can guarantee a lot of humour in your classroom.
- You were running naked in the middle of a street.
- You took your guinea pig to a theatre.
- You came back home completely wet on a sunny day.
- You used chopsticks to eat a sandwich.
- You broke into a grocery store in the middle of the night.
- On each card there is an example of rather strange behaviour. The students have to imagine that these sentences are about them and explain why they did something.
- We’ve got a lot of laughing, creativity and …past tense revision!