Jak sama nazwa wskazuje - nie wiadomo, czego się można spodziewać!
Namawiamy Was jednak to tego niewielkiego ryzyka, bo autorką tego zestawu jest Ewa Torebko – więc macie gwarancję, że będzie ciekawie, niesztampowo i kreatywnie!
- What does a stereotypical conversation of a teenager and their parents look like? Can you think of a conversation that would defy stereotypes about these age groups?
- Why do some people enjoy going to the doctor? Why do others avoid it? What about you?
- How would life be different if there were no schools? Think of both positive and negative outcomes.
- Do you think proposing to someone in public, e.g. in a restaurant, during a concert or a football game is a good idea? Why (not)?
- What do you think teachers talk about after work? Why do you think so?